you chose a great picture for this project and the patterns make it really have that effect of flatness in contrast to the 3-D half of the photo so far.
This looks like tons of tedious work but you are doing an awesome job. I like the use of patterns. I would thinking about adding gradient or some things to also create that strong perspective as you disrupt it.
you chose a great picture for this project and the patterns make it really have that effect of flatness in contrast to the 3-D half of the photo so far.
ReplyDeleteits a really cool picture. looks very interesting
ReplyDeleteYou size of the patterns you choose within each area could emphasize the perspective and create more tension.
ReplyDeletei'm already loving the patterns you made. so far, they're definitely adding something great.
ReplyDeleteAdding value to receding forms could emphasize depth. (the hallway could become darker or lighter as you move down it.
ReplyDeleteThis is looking really great so far. I love the picture you chose and your patterns are working really well. good job
ReplyDeletethe use of pattern here is superb !
ReplyDeleteThis looks like tons of tedious work but you are doing an awesome job. I like the use of patterns. I would thinking about adding gradient or some things to also create that strong perspective as you disrupt it.
ReplyDelete